My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Be Inspired: The Power of Now

“The past is history.
The future is a mystery.
This moment is a gift.
That is why this moment is called the present.
So enjoy it”
Allan Johnson

We know that we cannot change our past. We cannot experience our future; we can plan and take the right action now to have a better future.

I think if we ask ourselves these simple questions, we can lead a better and fulfilling life. Do we live in our present and enjoy it fully? Or, we just think and live in our past. Or, do we think about our future and ignore our present, which is a wonderful gift.

I asked myself these questions and I decided to realign my life based on this principle. And l experienced “The Power of Now”.

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 12:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics