Be Inspired: please read this if you think you are a failure
Monday, November 27, 2006
Let me share with you the profile of this gentleman:
Age 21: Failed in business.
Age 22: Was defeated in a legislative race.
Age 24: Failed again in business.
Age 26: Overcame the death of his sweetheart.
Age 27: Had a nervous breakdown.
Age 34: Lost a congressional race.
Age 45: Lost a senatorial race.
Age 47: Failed in an effort to become the vice president.
Age 52: Was elected the President of the United States of America.
Will you call Abraham Lincoln a failure?
posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 11:49 AM,
- At November 28, 2006, BionicBuddha said...
Great Blog....nothing ventured; nothing gained...
- At December 01, 2006, Debojit Chowdhury said...
Thanks very much for your comments
- At December 02, 2006, Tony said...
I love Abe's story! Great post!
- At December 02, 2006, Johnny Ong said...
interesting facts....read this somewhere b4. it was not easy for him bearing in mind that he was not born in a rich family. and he did went thru the civil war to fight for the rights of ppl who shld deserve it.
- At December 09, 2006, said...
- At December 09, 2006, Debojit Chowdhury said...
Many thanks Madhumita