My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Be Inspired: Forbes Greatest Business Stories of All-Time

We want to achieve success in our life! But how many of us can say a ‘YES’ to these questions. Do we do our homework? Do we prepare ourselves well? Do we take initiatives? Do we take massive action? Are we passionate about what we do? Do we have an uncompromising vision?

Often, we want to achieve success without going through the rigours of life. We want a ‘quick fix’ solution. We are ever ready to take a ‘shortcut’. I have done it, and I am sure most of you will agree that at some point, you might have taken a shortcut. Does it help? Did successful people achieve by using quick-fix solution?

‘Forbes Greatest Business Stories of All-Time’ by Daniel Gross, is an inspiring book about 20 most successful people in business. I have read this book and I can strongly recommend it, if you want to find out how these great men and women made it big. It is mind-blowing, and discovering the secrets of success will revolutionise your thinking.

We know that ‘Life is not a bed of roses’, if we accept it, and gladly walk through the thorns of life, we will become unstoppable. We need enormous courage and strength to push through the mountains and oceans of life, and make it big. We need lot of inspiration, courage, strength, and motivation, and one-way of achieving this is to read about the success stories of outstanding individuals who have excelled defying all odds.

Have you ever wondered what do Bill Gates, Henry Ford, J.P. Morgan, Mary Kay Ash, and Walt Disney all have in common? Is it their uncompromising vision, a willingness to take risks, and exceptional business acumen or the support of an alien force?

You can buy this book here and help us too!

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 4:54 AM,

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2006, Blogger MJD said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I have fallen in this trap myself. I begin projects and want success instantly, become impatient when that doesn't happen and end up abandoning the project. It is no surprise that I haven't ended up where I want to be in life.

This article has definitely put things into perspective for me and I appreciate the reminder that even though it seems like people become successful overnight, their success is usually the product of long years of hard work.

 
At November 27, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi MJD,
I am delighted that the article was useful to you. Thanks very much for all your beautiful comments, it is a great way to support me and my writing.

I feel great that my writing can influence people positively.

Thanks again & God Bless
Debojit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics