My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Be Inspired: Your thoughts decide your destiny

“If you think you can or think you can’t you are probably right.” – Henry Ford

The way you think so do you manifest. Thoughts are powerful. If you want to change your life, change the way you think about yourself. At times, we find ourselves trapped in the never-ending cycle of negative thoughts. We often let ourselves down. We do not trust, understand, and realise our own self.

One of the simple ways to overcome this is by continuously feeding our mind with positive thoughts. I have used this myself, and it is highly rewarding.

As soon as you finish reading this article, please use the positive affirmations given below. Repeat them as many times as you can during the day. If you forget sometimes do not worry just take it easy. You can also write them on small stickers and put them all around your house, this has a massive impact on your subconscious mind.

When you practise and use them regularly, they will become established in your awareness. And, in a short period of time, the benefits will start flowing towards you like a mighty river.

Positive Affirmations:

(1) I am a strong and worthy person.

(2) I have unlimited power.

(3) I am a positive person.

(4) I am creative and I am a wonderful human being.

(5) I believe in myself.

(6) This is a beautiful world.

(7) I love myself.

(8) I am an organised person.

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 12:02 PM,

11 Comments:

At November 30, 2006, Blogger TIM said...

I like these affirmations. I have some of my own which I do each day but I think these ones sum things up pretty well. How often do you do these affirmations Debojit?

 
At November 30, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi Tim,

I practise it everyday. I struggle sometimes, negatives thoughts try to take over, but I keep trying. I think it is a constant struggle and I know I can win. Thanks very much Tim for your comments.

Please feel free to post your affirmations and share it with everyone.

Take care
Debojit

 
At December 01, 2006, Blogger colddrinkfriends said...

totally agree , reason is simple , if you think posotive you gain energy to fight bad things happening to you and you become successful or get whatever you want

 
At December 01, 2006, Blogger TDLM said...

Hey Tim,

Yeah, let's exchange links. I'll put you up on my Blogroll if you'll do the same. Deal?

- ScottMW.com

 
At December 02, 2006, Blogger Toby said...

Great site keep up the good work

Toby

 
At December 02, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thanks for your comments Toby

 
At December 04, 2006, Blogger TIM said...

Yo Scott, You will have to tell me what links and blogroll are. Is that your website address?

Debojit - I am very impressed with these seven affirmations, and I think they sum everything up pretty well, and can be used in everyday life. They are much better than mine. I have wrote them out and am looking to reinforce them each morning when I walk the dog or on the way to work.

Cheers, Tim

 
At December 04, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thanks Tim,

I am delighted it is working for you. Keep encouraging me, it gives lot of strength. Did not see you today.

Talk to you on Wednesday, I am not in school tomorrow, going to Birmingham for exam moderation.

God Bless
Debojit

 
At December 07, 2006, Blogger TIM said...

Not well at moment Debojit. Viral flu thing. Was off Mon Tues and now Thurs. Going to go doctors tomorrow. Been ill for 8 weeks now, but it seems to be getting worse.
Like the win-win idea. It's a very useful approach to jobs like our own - particualarly at departmental level.
Be good! Tim

 
At December 07, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi Tim,

Take care of yourself. I think it is because of the weather. I am suffering from a sore throat as well but I am ok.

You are right Tim, I use the Win-Win idea in our department. I know it is difficult to practise and apply it but it works like magic.

I am a human being, sometimes I fail.

Wish you get well soon.

 
At February 03, 2007, Blogger Sherrykins said...

Debojit,
Thank you for your encouraging articles throughout this site.

I too have these affirmations written down and will say them often.

Thanks for stopping by to remind me of doing more reading here, you have a very inspiring site, I must visit more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics