My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Be Inspired: Art of forgiving

“Once a man repents, stop reminding him of what he did.”
Hebrew proverb

When we make a mistake nature gives us an opportunity to reform and improve ourselves. It does not mean that we can keep on making the same mistakes.

When a person realises his or her mistake and repents, it is best to support and if possible guide them. If we do this, we will feel better and at the same time, we will gain the respect of the other person.

No doubt it is not easy to master the art of forgiving, and I find it hard to practise. But, I have experienced when I can forgive; I feel boundless joy and freedom. And, I close my eyes and enjoy every moment. I reward myself by saying: I am a wonderful human being. And, this gives me strength and further reinforces my belief.

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 5:11 AM,

4 Comments:

At December 02, 2006, Blogger Anna Haight said...

Hello and thanks for linking to my blog (Anna's Cool Finds). I had a life coach for several years (Linda Lea - google and her info comes up), great for moving to the next level in life. Great site you have. Good luck!

 
At December 02, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thank you so much Anna. Please visit the blog and inspire me from time to time.

God Bless
Debojit

 
At December 03, 2006, Blogger Toby said...

Hi just want to inform you that I have linked your page on my blog. I have also uploaded some more fun stuff feel free to visit and comment. Toby

 
At December 03, 2006, Blogger Ronald Rainson said...

You asked for a review. Very nice looking site. On the content: I collect relationships like other people collect stamps but you have to pick and chose. For me it is win-win, nothing-nothing, or lose-lose.

Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics