My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Be Inspired: How Can We Make the Impossible, Possible

Modern day life is fast, complex and uncertain. We often come across events in life when we feel that we have lost control. For example, when we suffer a relationship breakdown or when we lose a job. We become puzzled and worry about what to do.

Sometimes we lose faith on our inner self. Everything seems impossible; we doubt our capacities. Did it ever happen to you? It had happened to me few times, and at that moment, I thought I would not be able to sail through the turbulent waters of life.

I worried and I experienced the fear of doubt. Does worrying help? Does worry help us to achieve anything? Certainly not, it drains our energy and makes us feel helpless and powerless.

So, what should we do? The answer to this question is: lead your life according to the spiritual principles. And I find this piece of knowledge from Saint Francis of Assisi useful and empowering. He said, "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

I always apply this principle in my life, and you won’t believe it’s power till you experience it yourself. It gives enormous strength and an extended sense of direction.

Let me share with you what I do when I face a deadlock. I make myself calm and consider what Saint Francis of Assisi said. Then, I start exploring the means and take action by doing only that is necessary to achieve the goal. I stop worrying. Then, I give my 100% and do the tasks to the best of my ability i.e. what I can possibly do as a human being, and not worrying about events that are beyond my control. And what happens next? I would like to leave this part for you to experience yourself.

I am sure you will have different expectation and experiences please share it with us. And I would like to end this article by reminding you and me that “We have unlimited potential”.

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 1:39 PM,

12 Comments:

At December 22, 2006, Blogger Shanmuga Raja said...

i've been reading ur blogs through RSS, man believe me this one is awesome... ur indian style of writting is impressive :) keep doing the great job.

 
At December 22, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi Raja, thank you very much for taking the time and reading my articles. I just write from my heart. English is my second language and I try to give my best to all of you. Please leave more comments in future, that keeps me going.
God bless

 
At December 22, 2006, Blogger Marianne said...

Really inspiring...just the kind of thoughts to be thinking! Glad to have found your blog, Debojit.
Marianne

 
At December 22, 2006, Blogger Wizzer said...

I agree - you know all worry disappears when you've made a decision. You're then moving forwards and not dwelling on the problem. My philosophy is "do it now" - not taking action never helps. Great post.

 
At December 22, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thank you Marianne, I become filled with profound joy when I know that my writing can make someone happy and joyful. Have a lovely Christmas.
God bless

 
At December 22, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thanks Wizzer, for your time and the wonderful review. Nice to hear that you believe in the principle "Do it Now". Yes, worry drains our energy. We know that, still we worry sometimes, we are human beings after all. But, if we live our life using the universal principles, we can gain control of our life. Please visit again and support me by your inspiring thoughts.
God bless

 
At December 23, 2006, Blogger Craig Broadbent said...

Someone once told me to look to the hills to 'seek what you find'... My reply was 'I aint climbing that!' For me this is what life is about! An incredible journey of development to get myself to walk up that hill.

Stopping throughout my journey, enjoying and embracing what is around me.

 
At December 23, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thanks Craig for expressing your wondeful thought. I completely agree with you. Life is an incredibly enriching journey, we must thoroughly enjoy and celebrate each milestone. I love it. please visit again and express your views.
God bless

 
At December 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog. It's got great content. I'm looking forward to reading more in the future.
Thanks.
Sandy

 
At December 24, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for the lovely comment. Please do visit again and leave your feedback, it helps me to improve my writing and also gives me enormous strength.
God bless

 
At December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me as an associate on MyBlogLog and I enjoy your site.

This post is very true and is right where I am at in my professional life right now. Thanks for the insight!

 
At December 27, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thanks very much Toby for visiting the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics