My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Hurrah! Back to blogging

Dear friends, it is a great day for me since I am back to writing again! Yes, I am blogging again and I believe ‘Life never stops’. Does it? It is one of the basic principles of this mystical – only because lot of it is unknown to us - universe. And, I experienced it firsthand, last year a lot has happened in my life. I wanted to share it with you, but did not have the determination to do so after I lost my Dad first in February, and then my wife forever in July. They have gone away from this world and me. Life has changed for me; I mean the meaning and my perspective of life. It looks different, sounds, and feels different. I cried, wept, screamed, and felt miserable for few months. One thing I would like to share with you, which is so inspiring, among all turmoil I could still see the Lord. He was there and with me holding my hands as he did from the day, I was born. Also, he made sure his trusted comrades were with me all the while. They made sure that I see the light.

Let me quote this powerful message by Swami Vivekananda – a great modern Yogi of India, which you might find insightful:

“All power is within you, you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; do not believe that you are weak. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of anyone. All power is there. Stand up and express the divinity within you. Arise, awake, and sleep no more. Within each of you, there is the power to remove all wants and all miseries. Believe in this, and that power will be manifested.”

I have learned a new way of life. I always believe, and when I say this, I mean it with lot of passion, ‘Nothing ever is going to stop me’. I would not allow anyone or anything from achieving my goal or fulfil my life’s purpose – “Freedom is our birthright and we will achieve it”. When I use the word ‘Freedom’, I mean freedom from all wants, which might take any form either material or spiritual. Our idea should be to attain happiness and perfect bliss. When we gain this, we win real freedom, so folks plan, prepare, and march ahead. Do not look back but do not ignore it either. Life is continual learning. Take good care of yourself and the world. I will be back soon with another piece of thought.

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 9:12 AM,

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2008, Blogger Ria Kennedy said...

I am so sorry for your losses. I hope things get better from here. Thank you for sharing.

 
At March 02, 2008, Blogger Srikanta said...

Hello Debojit, I visit your blog. Your articles are very interesting and I am influence by your writing.I have also a blog. Please visit. http://catswatch.blogspot.com. I am interested to exchange the link and I want to keep you in my blogroll. So. my students may benefited from your articles. Please send me the mail srikantakumarlenka@gmail.com., if you find me as a friend. Thank You.

 
At April 19, 2008, Blogger angesbiz said...

Hi Deb, I am so pleased to see this post here. We made brief contact and then you seemed to disappear and I thought of you often sending you peace and forgiveness.

Thank you for not disappearing completely as I will want to read what you have to write here. Welcome back :)

Hugs,
Ange

 
At May 23, 2008, Blogger Coco said...

i am glad you have found peace, Debojit. Be well and God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics