My Profile |

 

We aim to provide a high-quality professional life coaching service free of charge. We would like to invite you to join us in this wonderful journey of self-discovery. Excel in life - unleash your unlimited power.




Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Wish you a Merry Christmas! I got up this morning (though quite late), sitting near the window and I was looking outside, at the beautiful world. It was such a nice feeling, Jesus was born on this day, and it is his birthday.
God bless You.

posted by Debojit Chowdhury @ 1:50 AM,

6 Comments:

At December 25, 2006, Blogger TIM said...

Happy Xmas Debojit. It's Tim Short. Been in hospital for a week so not been on the site. Hope you are well. I have got TB but on treatment now and feeling much better. Only problem is, the new drugs are making me as sick as a parrot! Hopefully it'll settle down over next couple of days. I'll pop into Parklands after Xmas,so will see you then, Tim Short

 
At December 25, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi Tim, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I am glad that you are alright now. I was worried about you ,and I thought I will get your mobile no. from Mr. Jones and give you a call. We missed you in the staff party.

Please use the contact us form to send me your email and mobile no., I will give you a call.
Take care of yourself and God bless.

 
At December 26, 2006, Blogger Justin said...

Merry xmas. The post is nice.

keep blogging

 
At December 26, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Thanks Justin, you have a lovely time as well. God bless You

 
At December 27, 2006, Blogger TIM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 27, 2006, Blogger Debojit Chowdhury said...

Hi Tim, nice to hear from again. I will email you soon.
God bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter with statistics